Thursday, February 17, 2011

Win-win

Today was a win-win kind of day.  First of all, I never win ANYTHING.  I am just not one of those people who enters contests and wins.  I think I have entered to win Oprah tickets over 100 times, and nothing.  I still believe it will happen one of these days (please!).

So yesterday I entered my friend Brittany's (b)log contest to win some yummy "mix my granola" premix.  And I won!  Yes, I know it is not a car or anything (sorry Andrew...) but it still made my day.  Thank you Brittany!

Then of course...this weather!  The high here in Pittsburgh was 69 degrees today.  Unbelievable.  Charlotte and I took full advantage of not having to bundle up, and took a long walk in the park.  She slept for most of the time, but when she woke up she was all smiles.  I think she was as happy as I was to be out in the fresh air.  I know this weather is just a tease, and we will be back to cold on Sunday, but I am loving the sneak peek to Spring!  So yes, definitely a win-win of a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment