Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chatty Charlotte

Today Charlotte and I went to a new Mommy group and met a lot of great women and babies.  I think she was a little overwhelmed seeing all the babies (age ranging from 2.5 weeks-a year).  She is used to only pretty much being with me and Andrew or 1 or 2 other people!  She was very quiet, and even took a nap there.  It was a lot of fun.  When we got home I put her down on her lounger for a bit while I made my lunch, and turned on Sesame Street.  Elmo was on and she was talking SO loud, I had to get it on video.  She normally just "talks" in her crib, or blows bubbles but it really sounded like she was going to have a full blown conversation!  Before I turned the camera on I went over to see if she would talk to me...and nothing.  She looked at me like, "Go away Mom, I'm talking to my friend Elmo."



I should probably mention (or not...) that after this video I took her back for a nap, and realized she had had a huge blow out in her diaper, and alllll up her back.  Maybe she was trying to tell me something??

No comments:

Post a Comment