Monday, February 7, 2011

Turn That Frown Upside Down

It's a sad day in Pittsburgh today for reasons we don't really need to mention.  Here are some scenes from the weekend that will hopefully brighten your day :)


Our black and gold church attire.  Charlotte finally tried out the nursery for the first time yesterday!  I think it was MUCH harder on me than her...I was a little nervous when we walked in and there was no crib or pack n play in sight.  I'm thinking...hmmm she doesn't do well without a nap this time of day, and with all these kids running around I don't think she will sleep!  Well, I was right about the no sleeping, but the woman in charge--Sonja, assured me that she was an angel the whole time, and even made a "friend" with a little 2 year old boy!  Of course the no napping left her completely out of sorts the rest of the day, but at least we know what to expect now.  She also tried out the exersaucer in the nursery and was soo cute playing in it.  Sonja said she played there most of the time.  We will have to set ours up for her now that she is such a big girl.

Gearing up for the big game!  This cute little outfit came from Elyse, one of the little ones I nannied for this past summer.

Before the game we went to my parents for a bit for some chili and to drop Charlotte off for a night of fun with Mimi.  My Dad and brothers all went to super bowl parties, and Andrew and I made a last minute decision to go to a party as well.

Our little family <3

Mimi with Charlotte!

Despite the outcome, we had a great time and it was an exciting game.  Better luck next year Steelers!


Time to put away the black and gold and bring out the pink and red--Valentines Day is just around the corner! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment