Monday, January 31, 2011

New Bestie

This weekend my best friend from high school, Leslie, came to visit Charlotte and I.  Leslie and I had a girls lunch, and then went back home to play for a bit.  Les met Charlotte when she was only 5 days old, and then saw her again over Thanksgiving.  I don't think she was expecting her to be such a little person this time around!  I mentioned before that Charlotte has been a little wary of "new" people...but she absolutely LOVED Leslie!! It was so adorable, she kept smiling and cooing and checking her out the whole time she was here.  I guess CG and I have great taste when it comes to choosing friends.  They are instant besties!  And it's a good thing too, considering Leslie is by far the best shopper I know and will definitely take Charlotte out for a girls shopping day when she is older :)  We only wish she would move back to Pittsburgh from Indianapolis--we miss her!



No comments:

Post a Comment